terça-feira, 27 de abril de 2010

How to

You said You'd try harder next time
But you don't need to try harder next time darling
'Cause I'm learning how to follow you
Not how to follow your thoughts... I know it's tough
I'm learning how to follow your signs
As your beautiful hands in a shy embrace to become
Your thoughts in beautiful words

Your thoughts in words
Words that I love listening to
My thoughts in words
Words I venture to say
When they should be kept in my memories and heart

As your beautiful eyes search on your soul and body
the right words to show your point of view
your valeus
Values that conquer me, my soul, my heart as Alexander conquered many territories
So darling
You don't need to try harder next time
You just need to be yourself
As you have been since I met you
and I'll learn how to follow you

25 e 26 de Abril de 2010

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Ow, que poema mais fofo! *--*
Embora seja um pouco triste... Deu essa sensação: fofo, mas triste... ^^

P.S.: não estranhe esse comentário; você sabe que eu sou louca e muitas vezes não digo algo plausível. xD