terça-feira, 2 de março de 2010

A New Song from....

John Mayer, ele tocou uma nova musica ontem e aqui temos a letra dela:

Beautiful, I watch you try
To see yoursef through other's eyes
The mirrors are a losing game
They only show you backwards anymay
The magic and the misery
Come and go so easily
But everything you'll never be
You already are to me
You were only five years old
Playing princess in your mother's clothes
Could you feel me standing next to you
With my plastic sword and playground shoes
Saying "If my dear I'm Lancelot,
Dragons couldn't fell me now."
Because everything you'll ever be
You already are to me
Why
I don't know why
I don't know why why you think you need to do it
How
I don't know how
I don't know how
I just sit back in my seat and wait right through it (???)
When the memories are ten feet tall
Throwing shadows on your bedroom wall
When you pull the shades and kill the lights
Will you hear me singing out tonight?
Will you hear me singing out tonight?
Days are long and words are cruel
They won't get the best of you
Because everything you'll ever be
You have always been to me

E um video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKGXpVDzJ58

Um comentário:

Joyce disse...

eu gosto demais do john mayer...

okay...é um excelente músico...mas em meu caso é muito mais que isso:

as letras,as músicas.....elas me fazem viajar pra longe,sabe??!!

é algo mágico....


esta canção é LINDA^^

um beijo guri...